Evie Wild Bouquet Earrings
The Evie features bright bundles of hand carved flowers, ferns and leaves, shimmering with hand gathered pigments, the color of salmon, monstera, emerald, and yarrow.
Turning the set over reveals a stunning salmon toned back that changes from orange gold to pink in the lighting. She comes in both a statement earring and a slightly smaller stud option.
INTENTION & RITUAL: Evie means abundant and lively, and this set is designed to embody that lush springtime energy. She is a vibrant invitation to seek your spring and surround yourself with life-giving moments of beautiful color.
- Evie Earrings are dainty, measuring about 25 mm or 1 in
- Evie Earrings are featherlight, weighing about 2 grams each
MATERIALS AND DETAILS:
Each item is handmade and textures and colors may vary slightly between pieces. The item in the photo may not be the exact piece you recieve. Colors may vary between screens and computers.
- Your earrings are hand carved out of 100% non-toxic, child friendly, natural, Paperclay, which is plastic and phthalate free.
- Your earrings are hand painted using professional earth and plant pigments hand gathered by an incredible Indigenous pigment artist. These luxurious and child safe pigments are certified non-toxic, heavy metal free and lightfast.
- Your earrings are sealed with a low VOC, earth friendly, water based, sealer and varnished and glazed with gentle, certified non-toxic, acid free, UV safe, non-yellowing, water based ingredients.
- Your glazes may be tinted with natural, cosmetic grade, certified non-toxic, mineral pigment powders which we source from a minority owned business.
- Your metal components and findings are skin loving, hypoallergenic 14K Gold filled and 14K Gold, ethically sourced from a family run company ensuring fair wages and safe environments for the small artisans they support.
- Do not shower or swim or expose earrings to moisture. In order to keep our finishes low VOC, Mother Earth friendly and degradable, they are NOT waterproof.
- Your earrings will arrive in a beautiful, earth friendly, mindful and 100% biodegradable unwrapping experience.
For more information on our Materials and Sustainability practices click HERE.
Your energy is sacred
"I don't touch or craft your jewelry unless my soul is in flow with sweet meditative spaces to reflect and celebrate the incredible beauty of humans and their designs, archetypes, signs and types. "-Ellie
Your energy is sacred, and it is our honor to preserve that and hold it with you while we design, craft and package your pieces.
We take pride in our Mother Earth approved packaging, from its handmade, recycled seeded papers, to it's recycled sari silk ribbons, to the elegant and sturdy, reusable clamshell pulp jewelry box.
Every bit biodegradable, earth friendly, skin safe, fragrance free and intended for you.